“We are more than ready for a change”. Raising two kids, a large dog and evolving careers this family’s home was ready for a refresh for the next phase of life. Here were the priorities and changes:
- KITCHEN: had to be updated, opened up and designed to reflect their style, not the one that came with the house. Unique design and features were in order with lighting, colors and murals (yes, a ceiling mural in a kitchen!)
- FLOORS: The whole first level needed new floors…teens and big dogs had made their “marks”, so durability for the future and beautiful finishes were in order.
- FRONT ROOM & LIVING ROOM: These spaces needed a contemporary refresh tying to the kitchen and flooring changes.
- DINING ROOM: they could finally have the wainscotting and lighting they dreamed of.
- MASTER BATH: This bath had its time and place…but that was well past, so a newly redesigned spa bath for two with zen soaking tub, custom cabinets, rock floors and more fit them perfectly.
- KIDS BATH: It served its purpose well for growing kids, but now it can finally have nicer, designed finishes for visiting kids and family. Yes, you can do creative tile and ship lap in a bath that looks great!
With the multiple remodeled spaces and finishes this whole home remodel showcases how to design and build for that next stage of life!