What remodelers are in the show this year?
We are thrilled to have C&K Custom Remodeling, Creekstone Design + Remodel, EverLife Home LLC and Brian Schmidt Builder on the Tour this year! Click here
to learn more about the 2022 remodelers.
Do you have past tour home details?
See our archived tour magazines on this website, as well as the Tour Homes tab to view virtual tours of the projects from the 2021 Tour of Remodeled Homes @ Home Edition, as well as photos and remodeler information from the 2020 Tour that was canceled due to the pandemic.
Special Parking + Directional Info to Note
- Home #1: Parking is limited on NW Pettygrove Street. Parking is available on adjacent streets.
- Home #3: Please do not park in the cul-de-sac. Parking is available on adjacent streets only.
- Home #4: Parking is available on SW Gleneden Drive. Please do not park in the cul-de-sac.
Please be respectful of neighbors and driveways when parking at all Tour homes.
To protect the property of the owners who have graciously opened their homes to the public, please observe the following rules:
- No strollers or rigid backpacks. Children must be carried or be able to walk.
- Booties or shoe bags will be provided at each home. Booties must be worn in all homes. This means shoes off and booties on (booties over shoes will not be permitted).
- Carpool if possible; Parking may be limited.
- No food or drink in the homes.
- No smoking on any of the properties.
- No pets.
- No solicitation.