Where will the Tour of Remodeled Homes take place?
The Tour of Remodeled Homes is a scattered site tour throughout the Portland Metro area. This year's Tour Map will be posted in March 2022.
Where can I get tickets?
Tickets will go on sale in the fall. Your ticket will be emailed to you directly afterwards, where you can download and print your ticket. Check your spam filter if you don't receive the confirmation email. Children must be ticketed unless carried through the home. NO STROLLERS.
More info can be found at www.HomeShowPDX.com
. How will I be able to find the homes on the tour?
The home addresses will be sent in an email as the show approaches. Upon arrival, you will also receive a show magazine and addresses to every tour home location. See below for the general map - choose your own route! What are the Tour of Remodeled Homes dates?
The tour takes place over a weekend in March 2022. What remodelers are in the show this year?
for a full list of remodelers.
To protect the property of the owners who have graciously opened their homes to the public, please observe the following rules:
- No strollers or rigid backpacks. Children must be carried or be able to walk.
- Booties will be provided at each home, and they must be worn in all homes. This means shoes off and booties on (booties over shoes will not be permitted).
- Carpool if possible; Parking may be limited.
- No food or drink in the homes.
- No smoking on any of the properties.
- No pets.
- No solicitation.