Where will the Tour of Remodeled Homes take place?
The Tour of Remodeled Homes is a scattered site tour throughout the Portland Metro area. This year's Tour Map will be posted in March 2022.
Where can I get tickets?
Tickets will go on sale in the fall. Your ticket will be emailed to you directly afterwards, where you can download and print your ticket. Check your spam filter if you don't receive the confirmation email. Children must be ticketed unless carried through the home. NO STROLLERS.
How will I be able to find the homes on the tour?
The home addresses will be sent in an email as the show approaches. Upon arrival, you will receive a show magazine and addresses to every tour home location.
What are the Tour of Remodeled Homes dates?
The tour will take place over a weekend in March 2022.
What remodelers are in the show this year?
Check back soon for a full list later this year.
Do you have past tour home details?
See our archived tour magazines on this website. The images on this page are past participants as well.
To protect the property of the owners who have graciously opened their homes to the public, please observe the following rules:
- No strollers or rigid backpacks. Children must be carried or be able to walk.
- Booties will be provided at each home, and they must be worn in all homes. This means shoes off and booties on (booties over shoes will not be permitted).
- Carpool if possible; Parking may be limited.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and if they need to be carried, no hard backpack carriers are allowed.
- No food or drink in the homes.
- No smoking on any of the properties.
- No photography of any kind (still or video) allowed.
- No pets.
- No solicitation.