Whether you are dreaming of an updated kitchen, bathroom, new addition or thinking about a whole-house remodel the Tour of Remodeled Homes offers the best way to see the finished work of top Portland-area remodeling contractors.
To better assist you with your visit of the tour, we have listed some of the most frequently asked questions.
Where will the Tour of Remodeled Homes take place?
The Tour of Remodeled Homes is a scattered site tour throughout the Portland Metro area. This year's Tour Map is coming soon.
Where can I get tickets?
Click here to purchase your tickets online
. Your ticket will be emailed to you directly afterwards, where you can download and print your ticket. Check your spam filter if you don't receive the confirmation email. Children must be ticketed unless carried through the home. NO STROLLERS.
How will I be able to find the homes on the tour?
The home addresses will be included on your emailed ticket. Click here for the show map
. Upon arrival, you will receive a show magazine and addresses to every tour home location.
What are the Tour of Remodeled Homes dates?
The tour takes place Saturday and Sunday, May 4 & 5 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on both days.
What remodelers are in the show this year?
Do you have past tour home details?
See our archived tour magazines on this website. The images on this page are past participants as well.
To protect the property of the owners who have graciously opened their homes to the public, please observe the following rules:
- No strollers or rigid backpacks. Children must be carried or be able to walk.
- Booties will be provided at each home, and they must be worn in all homes. This means shoes off and booties on (booties over shoes will not be permitted).
- Carpool if possible; Parking may be limited.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and if they need to be carried, no hard backpack carriers are allowed.
- No food or drink in the homes.
- No smoking on any of the properties.
- No photography of any kind (still or video) allowed.
- No pets.
- No solicitation.