To better assist you with your visit of the tour, we have listed the most frequently asked questions.Where will the Tour of Remodeled Homes take place?
The Tour of Remodeled Homes is a scattered site tour throughout the Portland Metro area. For an overview of where the homes will be located, see our Tour Map
Where can I get tickets?
Purchase tickets online at this website
. Your ticket will be emailed to you directly afterwards, where you can download and print your ticket. Check your spam filter if you don't receive the confirmation email.
How will I be able to find the homes on the tour?
The starter home addresses will be included on your emailed ticket. Also, during the weekend of the tour, addresses for the three starter homes will be available on the Tour Map
. Upon arrival, you will receive a show magazine and directions to every tour home location.
What are the Tour of Remodeled Homes dates?
The tour takes place Saturday and Sunday, March 12-13 from 10 am to 5 pm on both days.
What Remodelers are in the show this year?
Visit our 2016 Remodelers
page to see the full list of remodelers involved in this years' show, including contact information.
To protect the property of the owners who have graciously opened their homes to the public, please observe the following rules:
- No strollers or rigid backpacks. Children must be carried or be able to walk.
- Booties will be provided at each home, and they must be worn in all homes. This means shoes off and booties on (booties over shoes will not be permitted).
- Carpool if possible; Parking may be limited.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and if they need to be carried, no hard backpack carriers are allowed.
- No food or drink in the homes.
- No smoking on any of the properties.
- No photography of any kind (still or video) allowed.No pets. No solicitation.